Friday, November 04, 2005

Movies- The Game


I can't remember when the last time was I bought a game. Now don't get me wrong I love video games. But, I can't control myself. I just play them and play them. I loose track of time and self awareness. So to avoid loosing my job and ruining my marriage I have severely limited the games I purchased and have resisted the urge to buy either the Playstation 2 or the Xbox. But this little number here has seduced me into risking it all. THE MOVIES is a game about making movies! I really think this game was made just for me, and everyone else is just an added benefit. In the game you run your own studio. You buy the scripts, hire the actors,(or you can create your own), build sets, market the movie, and even direct the movie. The possibilities are endless! I've pre ordered the game which will arrive on Tue. the 8th. But, due to circumstances I will explain in a later blog I have decided not to play the game yet and hold onto until Christmas. (no, really that's that plan, I can do it) So until then...Quiet on the set!

3 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger DrPsych2b said...

Finally, we don't have to look at the lonely flux capaciter post!
This game seriously does look good--but can you really call it a game? It's more like a simulation...Also, I bet you can't wait.
DrPsych2b

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea...he wont be able to wait.

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooo you bought a game!!! Please cast Peter Sarsgaard in your new movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home