Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Dreams and Goals

While I’m sure everyone has dreams of becoming famous, rich or successful, I’m not sure everyone has goals of doing the same. You see dreams are what you wish for but never take action to achieve. Goals on the other hand are very specific and require specific steps to obtain. I have a dream of one day directing a major motion picture but, it's not really my goal in life. But, I do have a goal of making a short film entitled, The Last Defense, and running it through the film festival circuit.

I thought my blog would be a great place to document my journey towards achieving this goal. If nothing else so that when I’m done I can see the steps that led to the achievement of my goal. And maybe so that others can see the process and be inspired. Ok, who am I kidding it’s just for my own satisfaction.

This will be an ongoing series of blog entries that I will post as events pertaining to my short film occur, and the entries will be titled The Making of a Short Film. In the meantime feel free to leave a comment and let me know what your dreams and goals are.

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger DrPsych2b said...

I have a dream...but i don't have time to post it because i have to go to class, maybe later..."life is what happens while you are making other plans"--story of my life.

 
At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let get ready to make some magic
~jimmy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home