Sunday, March 04, 2007

High Rental Value - Unknown


So, I was walking through Best Buy and I saw this DVD. I picked it up and read the back. "Five strangers wake up in a locked warehouse with no memory of who they are or how they got there." Now I had never heard of this movie but it had James Caviezel, Greg Kinnear, and Barry Pepper. So my next trip to Blockbuster I picked it up.
Right to the point, this is a great rental. The synopsis above says it all.
Ok, so I'm trying to ease back into my blog postings so I'll keep it simple. Check this one out and let me know what you think.

3 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blockbuster didn't have it, so i'm netflixing it. wonder why we've never heard of it in the theaters? glad to see you're back on scene!

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, we watched it. Good cast, convinvcing acting, I think I've seen that story model before, though. I had Caviezel's role figured out from the beginning. He could never be cast as a bad guy, he just can't pull that off. Nice twist at the very end, didn't see that coming.

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fitz, nice to see the blog back.

Unknown definitely sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out.

BTW, you prolly want to get rid of the link to my old blog...as it's long gone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home