Monday, May 15, 2006

You Know You Want One


If I only had one wish it would be to end world hunger. But, if I had two, the second would be to have a Star Wars figure modeled after George Lucas. Well, one out of two ain't bad. If I just collect two more proofs of purchase I get my very own limited-edition George Lucas action figure in Storm Trooper attire. I know, I think it's awesome too. If you would like your own, all you have to do is collect and redeem the proof of purchase from 5 vintage Star Wars figures that were recently released. So run to your nearest toy store before all the other Star Wars geeks get their grubby little wookie hands on your toys.

3 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Carmen!!!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger W. said...

I can dig it.

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Audrey!!! Feel my pain.
-Mrs. Fitz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home