Saturday, May 06, 2006

I NEED MUSIC!

Ok, so I'm entering this 48 hour film festival and if I want film to have a soundtrack (and I do) I have to have my own music beforehand. Most importantly I have to have the rights to use this music. So if you know anybody or you know anybody who knows anybody who has a band and that band has a CD and that bad who has a CD would like their music heard at a film screening, please let me know. I'm serious, even if you just know of somebody, let me know and I will get a hold of them. Thanks, and maybe I'll give you credit in the movie.

P.S. Oh yeah, thanks for leaving so many comments guys (place sarcasms here)

3 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this guy i knew from some classes @ UNCW has a band. His name is Brad, he might want to let you use some of their music. Find him at: myspace.com/retroromeo

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh here is the Band's site: myspace.com/halostatic it has some songs on it...CHECK IT OUT :)

 
At 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

try Gil Shaw, he has a band named NIRO. You can reach him at www.niroband.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home