Monday, April 24, 2006

48 Hour Film Project


What kind of movie could you make in 48 hours? And I'm not talking about just filming, but come up with an idea, write it, find locations, shoot it, edit the footage, and add music all within 48 hours. Well the 48 Hour Film Project answers that question and at the end of July I plan on answering that question too. Starting at 7:00 on Fri, myself and a group of yet to be determined actors and writers will be given a genre (it could even be a western or musical!) a character, prop, and a line of dialogue we must use. Then we will race like crazy to complete a short film no less that 3 minutes and no more that 7 minutes all by Sunday at 7:00pm. Needless to say this is going to be a fun and enlightening experience. I'll post more as it develops.

By the way, for those that care, I will update my blog at least every Monday from now on. At one time I had a group of devoted readers (I'm not sure 3 people constitute a group but...) until I went on hiatus and lost quite a few so, I'm going to try and not let that happen again.

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very exciting! Good Luck! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger W. said...

Awesome, John!

Note: I'm still reading!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home