Monday, June 06, 2005

Read my screenplay

Due to overwhelming response to my mention of my own script for a short film, I have decided to make it available to you so that you can give some constructive criticism on how to improve it. Ok, who am I kidding I know you don't care and you may read it just because you feel guilty and I asked you to and you are only going to rip it apart and tell me how bad it is. But hey that's ok too. This will be posted under the title "The Last Defense" Please feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions especially on the ending which I am not to happy with. If you are unfamiliar with reading a screenplay please note that it does not and should not include things such as: "the camera moves left" or "we zoom in on the main character". These are things the director incorporates, not the writer. Oh, by the way its a very short screenplay and you can probably finish reading it in about 10 minutes or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home