Monday, June 06, 2005

This is Bob

Ok, it occurred to me that I need some form of rating system so that you can quickly look at my reviews and tell whether I would recommend the film or not. So I have enlisted the help of Bob. Here is how it works. A five Bob film means go see the movie now. Seriously you shouldn't still be at your computer. Four Bob, go see it soon, maybe this weekend. Three Bob, worth seeing, but maybe wait until it comes out on DVD. Two Bob, ok, if you are sick with the flu on a Saturday and too weak to reach the controller, watch it. One Bob, honestly I don't plan on ever giving a film a one because I would hope that I am smart enough not to watch it in the first place. Well, now you know so there you go.
Bob

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love You!!! (BOB)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home